What will you do as a Navigator volunteer?
- Assist customers with directions near and at the Skylink train stations in the airport terminals
- Use technology to guide airport customers
- Answer questions about the airport’s amenities, dining, retail, and transportation options
- Provide direction to gates and terminals
- Participate in social events and ongoing training
- Earn community service hours
Qualifications and commitment
- Enjoys learning from and interacting with new people
- Must be between the ages of 15 and 18
- Actively volunteer for at least one year
- Complete a minimum of 10 volunteer hours per month over two separate days
Orientation and Training
We welcome you to attend a volunteer orientation to learn more. Register for the next session by creating a profile, selecting “Become a Volunteer” under “Volunteers” at the top of the page. Orientation is followed by a brief interview with program staff before being scheduled for training. Training consists of learning how to navigate the terminals, how to properly answer customers’ questions, how to provide an exceptional customer experience, learning emergency procedures, transportation information, a walking tour, and more.
For additional volunteer information, please contact the Ambassador Program Office at 972-973-7010.