Every day, DFW International Airport Ambassadors provide a vital customer experience by connecting passengers to the world, helping make DFW the connection of choice!
There are many benefits of becoming an Ambassador:
As an Ambassador, you will greet travelers from all around the world while providing Modern Texan Hospitality!
You will help passengers find their gate and terminal, locate amenities, understand transportation options, provide information on North Texas attractions, and more.
- Make new friends
- Learn new skills
- Flexible volunteer shifts
- Attend Ambassador social events, tours, and field trips
- Receive free parking while you volunteer
- Uniform and training provided
- Ambassador service recognition
Qualifications and commitment
- One, four-hour shift per week
- You delight in providing a exceptional customer experience and interacting with people
- Familiarity with airports is a plus
- Multilingual is a plus
Orientation and Training
We welcome you to attend a volunteer orientation to learn more. Register for the next session by creating a profile, selecting “Become a Volunteer” under “Volunteers” at the top of the page. Orientation is followed by a brief interview with program staff before being scheduled for training. Training consists of learning how to navigate the terminals, how to properly answer customers’ questions, how to provide an exceptional customer experience, learning emergency procedures, transportation information, a walking tour, and more.
For additional volunteer information, please contact the Ambassador Program Office at 972-973-7010.